Seller Staging Consult
You’ve decided to sell your home. Maybe you’ve outgrown your old residence, or perhaps it’s time to relocate— whatever the reason, the time has come. And lucky you, right now it’s considered to be a “seller’s market,” so it should be as simple as putting up a for sale sign and packing your things, right? Wrong. If you want to maximize profit on your home and garner real interest, first impressions matter. That is where staging comes in.
Staging your home in preparation for selling is not the expensive whole house renovation drama you see on television. Instead, it’s a balance of using what you already have in combination with deliberate small projects. We focus on Decluttering, Depersonalizing, and Defining to maximize your home’s sale potential.
Here are a few things that always make the “homework” list:
- Remove clutter and knick knacks
- Keep closets to a maximum of 50-75% full
- Keep signs of pets out of sight
- Remove all items from fridge exterior
- Clear kitchen counters (OK, the coffee maker stays!)
- Put away children’s toys
- Only soap dispenser and hand towel on
- Bathroom counter
- Pack away personal photos
Staging in partnership with